Terms and conditions of use
Exclusion of Liability
Häfele India Private Limited compiles the content of these Internet pages with the utmost care and ensures that they are updated regularly. Häfele India Private Limited does not accept any liability for the topicality, correctness or completeness of the information on these pages. If links to the Internet sites of third parties are present, Häfele India Private Limited does not accept any responsibility for the contents of the linked sites. When you click on the link you leave the area containing the information provided by Häfele India Private Limited. Different regulations may therefore apply on third party sites, particularly with regard to data protection. Häfele India Private Limited also excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty for the services that are provided, particularly the downloading of the files that are provided by Häfele India Private Limited on its Internet pages.
All rights reserved. The texts, images, graphics and animations on the Häfele web site are subject to copyright and other protection laws. Some pages also contain images that are subject to third party copyright. The contents of these web pages must not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes.
General terms and conditions
Supply meant for export under Letter of Undertaking without payment of IGST wide LUT No. LUT/157/2017-18.
1. Trade Discounts/Cash Discount/Any Other Applicable Discount Is Solely At The Discretion Of Hafele. The Same Upon Finalization Shall Be Communicated To You.
2. The Terms Of Discount Can Be Subject To Change Without Prior Notice. Hafele Doesn’t Hold Any Responsibility For Any Change On This Aspect.
3. The Warranty Will Not Be Applicable For Installation Errors Found In Case The Installations Are Done Without Consulting Us.
4. No Paint Or Cleaning Agent Should Be Applied On Any Hardware Supplied By Hafele. The Warranty Will Not Cover Instances Where Such Product Abuse Is Noticed. Please Call Us For Assistance In Installation.
5. This Is A Computer Generated Invoice Hence Does Not Require A Signature.
6. Tax Collection at Source (TCS) is applicable on Sale of Goods w.e.f. 01.10.2020 under Section 206C(1H) of Income Tax Act,1961 as applicable and shall be charged separately on Invoice at applicable rates as defined under section 206C(1H).
Please make cheque A/C payee only to -HAFELE INDIA PVT LTD.
Goods Return will be accepted in case of reasonable and fair subject claim of faulty or damaged goods must be made within one week of receipt goods will not be accepted for special order goods.
* Marked Articles are Special Articles
Special Articles are non-returnable articles ordered against Hafele confirmed Sales Order, unless the returns are due toManufacturing Defect or Transit Damage.
Customer is eligible to cancel order in case when Hafele is unable to full fill order, 30 days after Estimated Time of Delivery (ETD) mentioned on confirmed Sales Order (SO).
Orders for Special Article once confirmed by Hafele through Sales Order cannot be cancelled.
Estimated Time of Delivery is tentative and may change due to uncontrollable external forces.
Special Articles are ordered against 100% advance payment.
7. In case, if warehouse pick-up option is chosen and pick up is not done within 48 hours, the invoice will be cancelled by warehouse team.